-
March 21st, 2001, 01:20 PM
#21
Inactive Member
I sold my soul to Santa. Thats when they diagnosed me as dyslexic.
-
March 22nd, 2001, 09:59 AM
#22
Inactive Member
*showed the class that statement*
*ROTFLMFAO*
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org.uk (as seen on TV)
ITerrorists Forums
-
March 22nd, 2001, 10:02 AM
#23
Inactive Member
I am the real Santa
------------------
Oh My! "wrong me once... shame on you. wrong me twice... shame on ME."Celestial Arcana
-
March 22nd, 2001, 01:36 PM
#24
Inactive Member
THEN GIMME BACK MY SOUL YOU JOLLY FAT FRAUD! *flying kick to the belly sends toadie flying across the room*
-
March 23rd, 2001, 06:42 AM
#25
Inactive Member
I am not the devil you crazy toad, I said santa..*hands toadie a candy cane*
------------------
Oh My! "wrong me once... shame on you. wrong me twice... shame on ME."Celestial Arcana
-
March 23rd, 2001, 11:58 AM
#26
HB Forum Owner
-
March 23rd, 2001, 01:48 PM
#27
Inactive Member
-
March 23rd, 2001, 02:06 PM
#28
-
March 26th, 2001, 12:38 PM
#29
Inactive Member
*slips Mz. a sharpened candy cane for protection*
-
March 28th, 2001, 07:26 AM
#30
HB Forum Owner
*sneaks up beind my sis and whispers 'Ho Ho Ho' in her ear..nearly being stabbed by a candy cane in the process*..Geeez
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
Death Defying
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks